December 14 + 15, 2019
ANGEL CITY CHRISTMAS: 5pm
Angel City Christmas, on the campus of Bel Air Church on scenic Mulholland Drive, captures the spirit of celebration and the sights and sounds of Christmas in LA! The Santa Monica Mountain-top sanctuary, elegantly decorated for the season, echoes with “Music of Light and Life,” the theme of this year’s concerts.
From The Christmas Song to O Holy Night and on to new music premiers and a carol sing, there are musical delights for everyone. Artists include the Bel Air Church Worship Choir, Children’s Choir, and Worship Band, as well as special guest soloists and a professional orchestra. ANGEL CITYCHRISTMAS is fast becoming a “must do” for Christmas in LA!
Performances are at 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, December 14 and 15. Admission is free, but tickets are required. A freewill offering will be received to assist those experiencing homelessness in LA and Tijuana.
WINTER WONDER: 4:30–6:30 pm
A special event for kids to delight in the wonders of Christmas. Kids will experience the Nativity Story, play in REAL snow and create their very own Christmas treasure. Kids, babies–5th grade are welcome to this FREE event! Registration is required and limited. Parents must remain on campus during the program and are encouraged to attend Angel City Christmas.
- ANGEL CITY CHRISTMAS is a free, ticketed concert event from 5-6:30pm without intermission.
- Saturday Dec 14 Tickets can be obtained here.
- Sunday Dec 15 Tickets can be obtained here.
- While we do not offer childcare during our concert, we do have simultaneous programming for babies through 5th grade children called “Winter Wonder”.
- WINTER WONDER is a free event for PRE-REGISTERED KIDS ONLY (babies through 5th grade) from 4:30-6:30pm
- Click here to register for Winter Wonder. Registration ends Dec 10. Spots are limited.
- This program takes place on both indoors and outdoors and runs concurrently with our Angel City Christmas concert.
- Grades Kindergarten – 5th grade > DC101 across from the Sanctuary (Shuttle Stop #1)
- Babies-TK > Evans Chapel on our Upper Campus (Shuttle Stop #2, check-in Breezeway)
- Coats and cold-weather clothes are recommended for all outdoor activities.
- From 4:30-6:30pm, Winter Wonder will have a snow hill play time during the program. The snow hill will only be available to Winter Wonder registered kids at this time. From 6:30-7:30pm, after the Winter Wonder program, there will be open play for all on our snow hills along with cocoa and cookies!
South lots with shuttles are recommended for parents bringing kids to Winter Wonder (see parking below)
- GENERAL PARKING> General parking is available in four lots South of Mulholland with 3 shuttle stops. There is also one lot east of the church campus, north of Mullholland without a shuttle stop.
- DISABLED PARKING > Every spot in the UPPER LOT is for DISABLED parking only, with a placard or temporary permit. There is an elevator in the Breezeway of the Administration building that will take you down to Level 1 Sanctuary.
- SHUTTLES from the South lots run from 3:15 pm-8:15 pm. Please follow directional signage and exit Shuttle Stop #1 for Angel City Christmas.
- ADMISSIONS for Angel City Christmas> Bring your tickets, printed or on your mobile device.
- The General Admission line for Angel City Christmas will form on the Patio and head west. The Main Sanctuary’s wood doors open at 4:30PM for General Seating. (We recommend getting into line before then for best seating.)
- There is a separate line for Disabled Seating for Angel City Christmas with a special entrance from the patio Prayer Garden. Please come to this line if you need assistance with seating and you will be ushered in by a team member.
- No food or drinks allowed in the Sanctuary except water please!
- No flash photography is allowed during the performance in the Sanctuary
- No pets allowed, please, only service animals with valid credentials
- PROGRAM LENGTH> Each Angel City Christmas Concert is 90 minutes from 5-6:30pm without intermission, held in the Main Sanctuary.
- REFRESHMENTS> Parable Cafe will be open for business from 4:00 to 8:00 pm
- Linger after the concert on the patio with cookies, coffee, and coco – our treat!
Bel Air Church
16221 Mulholland Dr, Los Angeles CA 90049